Bath & Body Works
Delivers a best-in-class, captivating, branded customer experience that builds loyalty and enables consistent sales and profit growth.
Job Responsibilities Overview
• Supports a customer-centric culture, where the full energy and activity of
the store team are focused on delivering highly satisfying customer
• Builds customer loyalty by converting customer relationship marketing and
• Maintains awareness of all sales, promotions and applicable ringing
• Displays general product knowledge of all categories
• Understands and adheres to brand standards
• Maintains an awareness of loss prevention by fostering a culture of honesty
and connecting the link between customer service and shrink
• Possesses and demonstrates a genuine desire to provide excellent customer
service to both internal and external customers
• Demonstrates ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and
remaining flexible to the needs of the business
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Flexibility to work varying shifts, including nights and weekends
Please apply in store
- Welcome and greet customers, modeling a positive customer service
- spirit, exhibiting a friendly and helpful attitude with customers and
- Answer customer questions regarding products and services; assist
- customers with buying decisions.
- Operate cash registers to complete customer transactions.
- Display merchandise and maintain a clean shopping area to maximize
- store appeal.
- Assist in the receiving and of new merchandise from vendors.
- Prepare merchandise for the selling floor.
- Assist in minimizing loss of company assets.
- Contribute to team efforts.
- 1 year applicable retail/customer service work experience is a plus.
- Enjoys teamwork and encourages cooperation while working with others.
- Demonstratedability to communicate effectively.
- Attentionto detail and accuracy.
- Light-to-moderate physical effort required; Sitting, standing and walking will constitute 90% or
- more of a work shift to include stooping, kneeling and lifting.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including some nights and weekends.
Click Here to Apply
- Utilize Stein Mart's policies, procedures, and merchandising guidelines to drive sales for a specific department in the store – Ladies, Men’s, or Home.
- Create, recommend, and implement ideas to help store reach all goals and objectives.
- Manage the merchandising areas to optimize selling space and maximize selling potential.
- Supervise coordinate, and allocate resources for store activities.
- Maintain human resource documentation and reporting.
- Contribute to maintaining a safe and secure store environment.
- Model a positive customer service spirit, exhibiting a friendly and helpful attitude with customers and associates.
- Empower associates to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create, recommend, and implement ideas to ensure a unique customer shopping experience.
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED), Associates degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years applicable customer service work experience
- Experience working in a Windows environment; utilizing on-line reporting tools and e-mail.
- Results oriented; demonstrated ability to make informed decisions, complete tasks and problem solve.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Moderate physical effort required; standing and walking will constitute 95% or more of a work shift.
- Use of equipment to include but not limited to, reading from a visual monitor, operating a computer keyboard and calculator.